Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Design Crush: Rifle Paper Co.

Rifle Paper Co.
{ via Rifle Paper Co. }

Welcome to November 1st, 2010! This really kicks off the Holiday season for me - I start listening to holiday music all of the time, I work on Christmas presents, I bake, and I write and send out Holiday cards. I ADORE Rifle Paper Co. and their holiday designs are no exception to their beautiful work. The cheerful designs and beautifully colored illustrations always make me smile.

Rifle Paper Co.
{ via Rifle Paper Co. }

And let's not forget my absolute favorite item from their store - the recipe boxes. I desperately want one. And they're gorgeous. And they're reclaimed wood. How cool are they? They're on my wish list this year!

Rifle Paper Co.
{ via Rifle Paper Co. }

I'm hoping to screen print my holiday cards this year, but my time is drawing very very short for that. And I still have Christmas presents to knit! If you don't have time to make your cards this year I definitely suggest Rifle Paper Co. for your cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails