Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Etsy Picks: Birds

Christmas Tree Birds
{ via SugarElf }

These little birds are perfect ornaments for your tree this year, or just to have around the house! They're bright and cheery and come in many different colors. The fabric patterns on the birds are darling!

Tree With Birds Vinyl Wall Decal
{ via PedPed }

The quickest and easiest way to decorate a room without hurting the walls is a removable vinyl decal. They come in many styles, shapes, colors, and sizes and are perfect for every kind of room. Try them in a dorm room!

Taking You Necklace
{ via Lizix26 }

I love this bird and nest necklace, it's charming and sweet. I would love to give this as a gift to my mother or my Grandmother as a thank you for helping me fly, as momma birds do.

Have a happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. omg I have a serious serious obsession with birds and nests at the moment! lovely blog friend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails