Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Photography: Shots from my weekend

Mary Veterano PhotographY

This weekend Roy and I visited his Pop's farm and had some extra time to walk around and explore. We found some great treasures and had a great time doing what we both love - exploring.

Mary Veterano PhotographY

Mary Veterano PhotographY

Mary Veterano Photography

More of my weekend can be seen on Flickr, just click on my photostream preview in the sidebar. Coming up today I have some DIY projects and a 3-part photo editing series to explain how to get the colors you want when you edit your photographs. I'll be explaining the tutorial through Photoshop (since I use that and Lightroom), but I've also found other programs and free tools for you to use to achieve the same results.

Mary Veterano PhotographY

Mary Veterano PhotographY

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails