Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Working on: Knits, T-Day, and Ukes!

Mary Veterano Photography

I've been a busy, busy little bee. Last week I updated the logo for my shop, preparing for my re-open in January! It's all been very exciting - planning and making new products and giving the shop a new focus, and creating an updated identity for the shop! These little seed stitch infinity scarves have been flying off my needles. I've got a bunch ready to be sold in divine colors, but this one is mine and I finished it last night. See more of it on flickr.

Mary Veterano Photography

We've been in full-on Thanksgiving mode in my house. This weekend we procured most of our groceries, just need to get a few more things for dessert. I am in charge of stuffing, biscuits, and some dessert. We've got 17 people coming for dinner! What are you doing to prepare for your holiday festivities?

Mary Veterano Photography

And finally, I am again testing my Jackette of All Trades skills and have decided to act on my dream of learning to play the ukelele. This beauty arrived today and I've already got some chords down!

ETA: After a coule of hours practicing chords and strumming, I can now play "Home on the Range" and "I've Been Working on the Railroad" and I am enjoying myself very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails