Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Inspiration: Carnations Made Cool




I am not a fan of carnations. I didn't think it was possible to make me like them, but this image has made me change my mind. This would make a gorgeous centerpiece at a wedding or dinner event. It could also work with other flowers too, I would love to see it done with baby's breathe or mini daisies. Another neat idea would be to do more than one shade instead of all pink or all white, mix it up. Even multi-sized hurricane vases would look great!

This looks would be easy to accomplish, simply collect your flowers, cut their stems so that they aren't touching the bottom of the hurricane vase, fill up the vase at least halfway with water, then begin arranging your flowers in there. I would start in the middle and work my way out to the edge. DesignSponge was genius to do this with carnations, since they are an affordable flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails